Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

F-Y-I - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* F-Y-I > Topics

Subject: Your details...
Replies: 3 Views: 647

n.o.t.s 11/6/2006 - 8:25:55
When an admin clicks on your username they see your profile like anybody else does, but they also see what make and model of phone you are using, also what network you are on, or what browser you are using if you are on a pc.. They also see your IP number and your email address... It sometimes takes a bit of guesswork but by comparing users details they can often tell which users are using which usernames... . . This is mainly used for finding banned users that are using a different Id to reply in chatrooms or forums... *

n.o.t.s 11/6/2006 - 8:31:30
Old usernames, ones that are below Id number 100,000 do NOT display any phone or network details so it is almost impossible for and admin to claim with any confidence who you are... Old Ids are handy to have if you are banned on a newer Id and wish to use the forums still... *

n.o.t.s 11/6/2006 - 8:37:20
You would be suprised how many of the older usernames are not being used.. In fact many of them havent been used in years... You would also be suprised how many have their username as their password... Try a few and see if you can get one... I would suggest you try Ids between 10,000 and 50,000 so you arent trying Id's that have already been tried... *

oulikcat 28.09.08 - 10:16am
Wow this is d*mn awesum! Hahaha this gav me a great idea n0w that im bannd frm forum! Blady adminz r bored they ban my best buddyz aswell! *

* F-Y-I Forum

Search:
topics replies

* F-Y-I

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits